One thing I like about New Age Spirituality is that it has been around for donkey’s years in all religions in one form or another entirely ‘new ‘ at all, so it’s not. Yet, it is not tied to any one religion or culture, nor race, nor tradition, and this all gives it a very universal appeal. But, what is this new spirituality that has emerged? And why should I bother with it? This spirituality focus’ the universal divine that exists in us and everything on this lovely planet of ours. It is also focused on the evolution of oneself; aiming to evolve into the divine beings that we are. It is about personal growth, evolvement, and transformation from within. I recently came across a New Age Creed, I loved it and found it very appropriate. I hope you like it too, have a read, print it and share it:
NEW AGE CREED
1. Love your Father/Mother God with all your beingness. Love yourself unconditionally as a divine spark of the Creator. Love everyone else as you love yourself.
2. Know that you are a caretaker of the Earth and all life forms that reside upon her – the nature, animal, elemental and human kingdoms. Protect, preserve and honor all expressions of life.
3. Live your life with joy, and with the spontaneity and delight of a child. Endeavor to leave a legacy of love and hope. Enjoy the journey of life, and strive to fulfill your earthly mission to the best of your ability.
4. Maintain a constant attitude of gratitude, and live each day as though Spirit was perched on your shoulder as an observer. Practice none judgment, and look for the good in everyone.
5. Your goal is to return to balance in body, mind, and Spirit. Polarity and duality will no longer affect you when you walk the middle path.
6. Seek, and claim your highest truth, and then live your truth with integrity. Allow others the same right.
7. Learn and use the universal laws of manifestation – the God-given tools that will assist you to create your version of paradise on Earth.
8. Share the wisdom you have integrated with others – first by example, then through your actions, and finally through words.
9. Claim your divine birthright: the love, joy, peace, health, and abundance that are yours as a gift from our Father/Mother God.
10. Each day, call on your Mighty I AM Presence to overlight, guide and direct you, then to listen to its inner nudgings. Call upon the Mighty Angel of Forgiveness, and the Violet Flame at the end of each day to balance, harmonize and transmute any discordant energy you have projected that day, thereby rendering it harmless, which moves you beyond the laws of cause and effect and into a state of grace.
(This message was part of Ronna Hermann’s post called “The Path of Ascension by AA Michael via Ronna Hermann” that you can enjoy reading at: